- The International Refereed Conference Proceedings will be blind peer reviewed by two competent reviewers
- Accepted and presented full papers at the conference will be published in the International conference proceeding with ISBN Number
- The proceeding will be archived on line in Institutional Repository of IAIN Tulungagung (IRIT). This Repository is a digital collection of the IAIN Tulungagung’s intellectual or research result. IRIT manages,centralizes, collects, preserves, and complies to open access concept of accessing collection of scholarly materials that showcases the research result of IAIN Tulungagung’ Civitation. IAIN Tulungagung’s Library (http://digilib.iain-tulungagung.ac.id) responsible in establishing, collaborating, managing, maintaining and disseminating the content of IRIT.
- The proceeding will be indexed in google schooler. However, The post conference proceedings will be submitted to be indexed in the Thomson Reuters, for possible Indexing.
- The conference proceedings CD with ISBN and certificate of presentation will be distributed to the conference participants at the conference registration desk
- Selection of Full papers will be recommended to the affiliated journals in IAIN Tulungagung
Note: Selected full papers will be recommended but are not guaranteed to be published in the journals (depend on paper quality and under editor review process)
Note for publication: Please check with any plagiarism detection software and make sure to have only at most 25% similarity score. Any paper with more than 25% similarity score will not be considered in the publication database unless specify to us the proof of similarity score.